12/26/2016

Special Saturday - December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve!  Always so special!
I'm preppping the Spaghetti Casserole!
  
I'm not really the cook that most of my friends/family seem to be.  I just recently retired from a second job that I had for over 16 years.  This job involved working every Wednesday night and Friday night along with every other Saturday and one Sunday out of the month.  So there wasn't a lot of time for cooking.  Actually not a lot of time for very much except working!  I'm learning to explore and enjoy some of the things that always fell to the wayside. (Blogging is one of them!)
This past week I made cookies and now I'm browning ground beef (haven't done that for over 20 years). This probably seems silly but I'm really enjoying losing myself in some of these tasks.  Being able to take time and not worry about where I've got to go next is such a relief and blessing!

1 comment:

Martin said...


It is good article thanks for sharing this blog it give lots of information.