4/27/2017

88

Sadness has come over my little village!  Parting is such sweet sorrow ...... as they say!


Dale Earnhardt Jr. is retiring from NASCAR at the end of this season!!!!!!!!  Do you know how many times I've screamed, "Come on, Junior!  You can do it!" over the past few years? ...... THOUSANDS!  He's my favorite!!!!!!! 

The NASCAR community is feeling the sadness.  How can they fill this void?


See this great pic?  
Three drivers ......
 one is retired (Smoke, Tony Stewart! My dog is even named after him!!!!); one, Jimmy Johnson, might be thinking about it  and the third one (Dale) has made it official. This season will be his last!  


I must admit that I was worried when Dale sat out last year due to concussion issues.  This year, during each race, I hold my breath as I anticipate every bump he hits.  Really, I'm happy that he's getting out on his terms.  

Take care, Dale! God bless you!