12/13/2016

December 11, 2016

My BFF's Office Christmas Party was scheduled for Saturday night.  I really thought it was going to be cancelled due to TERRIBLE weather but it went on as planned and it turned out great!  The party was at Andorra Banquets in Schererville, Indiana.  This area is part of a major snowbelt so we knew that traveling there was going to be an adventure. The drive back however was much worse - only for the brave and a snow experienced driver!  We had to drive slowly, very slowly! All the more time to enjoy the Christmas lights and beautiful snow covered landscapes (at 20 miles an hour).

 





















I spent Sunday on the couch sewing binding on a quilt. This "sit and sew" moment wasn't due to the weather I'm blaming it on Comcast!!!!!!!  But in a good way - I installed Comcast XFinity on the two TVs in my house - couldn't stop watching Christmas movies in HD!  So Molly and Tony enjoyed a "sit and sew" day!

Here's another quilt that I would love to create some day!
 

No comments: