1/12/2017

December 26 - 31, 2016

I love the Christmas vacation!  
Good food, visiting with family and friends! 
Going to all types of new adventures!
Looking for those great after Christmas shopping bargains!

This vacation has been especially nice because I am retired from one of my jobs so this has become my first true "vacation" in 20 years!

My plan was to do a lot of sewing instead I sewed a little bit but ate out alot!  

I did plan to continue the blogging but eating got in the way

I bought the templates for Linda Collins' Panama Pyramids Quilt!

Here's the quilt! 


I'd really like to hand piece this but I am working on a mini tumbler quilt so the Pyramids could turn into a great couch project!

Here's the mini tumbler but my goal (using the Bonnie Hunter Leaders and Enders technique) is to make a mini tumbler with 10,000 pieces!  So far I have 2 rows done.  I love Bonnie Hunter!  Her site is amazing - go to it right now!  Thanks to her technique my 4 little tumblers grew into 2 rows.



No comments: