1/12/2017

Thankful Thursday! January 12, 2017

Happy New Year to one and all!

My vacation is complete but I try and enjoy each day!

Weather at my place is bad - freezing rain overnight made for treacherous driving this morning.  It doesn't look like we will get much sun today to warm up the icy roads so the travel home maybe bad too!

But quilts make me happy!  Here's another project in my Quilt-IRA.
I have parts completed but I lost one of the two jelly rolls that I had so I can't go any further.  The pattern is called Merry-Go-Round by American Jane (I thought) although it is a project listed in McCall's Quilting and here's the project link: Merry-Go-Round.  I think the difference between the two is that the McCall's pattern does 2 go rounds and American Jane does 3.  Also my quilt started in one of the early American Jane fabrics. 
 



No comments: